The Air Force museum is an official EU’s disability card venue. We want to serve our customers in the best way possible
by investing to accessibility.
- There is a lot of free parking space on our yard and a possibility to park near the museum entrance.
- Personal assistants or support persons arriving with a disability card holder will get in free of charge.
- The entrance to the museum and the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. However, the upper viewing deck is unfortunately only accessible via stairs.
- The toilets including an accessible toilet can be found near the museum shop, by the museum entrance.
- There is a wheelchair situated next to the entrance of the exhibition which can be borrowed.
- In the exhibition hall, there are multiple chairs along the way which can be used for resting.
- There are three plane cockpits in the exhibition. Customers are allowed to go sit inside the cockpits.
- Our whole staff is committed to serve our customers to our best abilities, so questions are welcome!